Saturday, November 29, 2014

Caught my arrow #39

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! My Canadian tummy has been extremely envious looking at all those tasty turkey pics on Instagram. Here's my book haul for the week:

Received from Publisher


All Fall Down by Ally Carter


Received from Netgalley



The Body Electric by Beth Revis


Borrowed from library


The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
If you Could be Mine by Sara Farizan
Reached by Ally Condie


What are you reading this week?

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to flail! You have All Fall Down!!! I am slightly (very!) envious of you right now, I'm so excited for that book. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week, especially that one ;) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fall down! I love Ally Carter's other series and I'm looking forward to the release of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHH!!! I'm on pins and needles now!! I was one of ones who were promised a copy of All Fall Down too! Didn't know they were being sent out yet! Hope you enjoy yours!! Can't wait for mine to get here now! LOL!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll get it before Christmas :D Looking forward to your review.

      Delete
  5. So can't wait for All Fall Down, haven't finished her Gallagher Girls series yet (only read the first 3) but loved them! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete