Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Book Feels (The Gif Tag)




BOOK FEELS (a.k.a The Gift Tag)

A shout out thank you to Mo_books for challenging me to join this fun post.


How to play:

I will give a list of books at the end. All you have to do is list the books, and then write a sentence that relates to what you think of when reading the book, and add a gif! Then, tag people/blogs and list ten books for them to do this with! Try to keep the books relatively well known or popular. When you receive this make sure you mention who tagged you! Pass it on!


My turn:

Here are the books from Mo_books list and what I thought of them:


1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


He he, the printer went loco... Oh no, wait! The strikethrough text is there on purpose.


2. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kawaga


So wrapped into this story, my poor nerves! Won't make it through without a little help. 


3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis


Series just started, and I'm still loving it. Encore! Encore!


4. The Selection by Kiera Cass


WTH! How could he just let her walk away?


5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare



That Will and I are going to have a talk on how to treat a lady. Like it or not!


6. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan


I can no longer sit here and pretend the world is normal.


7. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin


Not quite ready to read this yet. Soon, I promise.

Couldn't make it to 10. But maybe others can. 

Here is my list:

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
3. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by  E.L.James
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
7. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

You are free to add 3 more gif from books of your choice.

I challenge: A Book Paradise

                 Teen Book Hoots

                 Sassy and Dangerous

                 Take me Away

                 World Inside Books
                 

1 comment:

  1. Funny book tag! The only book of that list that I've read is Game of Thrones, so I can't comment on the gifs, but I love the "I am calm" one. I'll wait to do the tag until I've read more of that list, because right now, the only one I could look for a gif based on actual knowledge of the book is The Maze Runner and what little I read of Fifty Shades of Grey before I got bored.

    ReplyDelete