Saturday, January 4, 2014

Caught my arrow #27

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.



Welcome 2014! This year is all about letting go of the past, and starting anew. Except when it comes to reading. This BookCupid is quite determined to finish the series I've been postponing. Therefore, I am glad to be receiving the sequel to McGee's trilogy. 


Received from Publisher
(Thank you Booksneeze!!)

Luminary by Krista McGee
part two of the Anomaly Trilogy


Netgalley


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart





What are you reading this week?

10 comments:

  1. I've been seeing We Were Liars on people's book hauls recently. I hope you enjoy it. Looks like a fun but mysterious contemporary read. Luminary looks really intriguing. I can't tell what it's about.

    Leigh
    Little Book Star
    littlebookstar.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luminary is a Dystopia -- a continuation of a cliffhanger installment. Looking forward to it. Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luminary sounds good. I haven't picked my book for this week yet, so many choices..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many possibilities for 2014!! I get what you mean O_O

      Delete
  4. I have been seeing We Were Liars a lot today! Happy reading.
    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love Lockhart's writing. I hope it's as good as her contemporary series.

      Delete
  5. Nice haul. I just got We Were Liars and I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete