Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Toolbox

 

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


THINGS THAT MAKE BOOK BLOGGING EASIER


1. Goodreads
Great way to keep track of to-read lists, organize what you have read and get recommendations.

2. Library/NetGalley
Two places filled with books that you can review.


3. Coffee/Tea
It goes without saying. If I ever publish a book, caffeine, will be thanked.

4. Booknotes
It's not a bad idea to keep a book filled with notes of things one might forget when writing a book review.

5. Bookaholics Anonymous
The finger stretching exercises they do before each meeting are quite helpful after handling hardcovers.

6. Fellow Bloggers
The most valuable point of all. I love reading other reviews, and discussing books keeps me updated and eager to read even more. 




5 comments:

  1. I didn't think of caffeine! I have to have coffee in the mornings to function. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. Nothing like a whole lot of caffeine to get that needed burst of energy xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I like #3 Tea DOES make reading more enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know NetGalley! Must take some time to look into it. :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Goodreads and Netgalley as well. They are perfect for book bloggers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete