Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Revenge and Zombies

 

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


BOOKS I WISHED HAD SEQUELS


                                             



 The Crucible

Can you imagine a diabolical book where all the mean girls get the plague and pay for all their devastating lies? I can O_O

Heck, I volunteer to write it.
 Harry Potter

How about a spin-off with his children? The last scene introduced us to so many offsprings that the idea isn't too far fetched.
 Shades of Earth

The book ended with such a bang (I wish I could tell you but I don't believe in spoilers.) I do, however, believe in spin-offs.

The Fault in Our Stars

Hazel finds a secret cure and brings back Augustus from the dead. Yup, zombie love story.






6 comments:

  1. A spin-off from HP is definitely needed! :D

    Here's My Top Ten!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. All of these are good! But I particularly love your idea for the follow up to THE CRUCIBLE. If you need a co-author, I'm your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely read your sequels to The Fault in Our Stars and The Crucible. And we always need more HP in our lives. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish she would re write the entire crappy epilouge in HPATDH
    Here is my TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-books-you-wish-had.html

    ReplyDelete