Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Traveling in a BookCase




TOP FAVORITE BOOKS THAT TOOK ME AWAY


New Moon: Thanks to Edward's suicide attempt, we got to visit Italy. Not long enough to enjoy a pizza, but hey, a trip is a trip.
Twenty Boy Summer: The girls spent a summer in Zanzibar, enjoying the beach and meeting up boys. 







Blood Promise: Setting off to Russia to kill the man you love doesn't sound much like a vacation. Still...a trip is a trip.







Die For Me: Hello Paris. City of lights, of love.. Hmm, my kind of city. 








Meant to Be: We get to visit museums, sleep in small hotel rooms and enjoy fish and chips. Yummy. 







Heart and Salsa: Haven't read many books from this S.A.S.S (Students across the seas) series, but I do love the way they all take place in different countries. 

11 comments:

  1. Great topic and I love your images! So clever. I really liked Twenty Boy Summer and Meant to Be as well. I love books with interesting settings and I am a huge fan of road trip novels! Here is my freebie list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1yf

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool the "post cards!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo great list! Love seeing what people come up with on a freebie day! I went with top ten quotes, here's my list... http://fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quotes! Nice. I'll be sure to check it out.

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to check out Meant To Be for a while - it's been gathering dust on my Amazon wishlist.

    Loved the New Moon comment btw. Although I feel distraught you got no pizza ... that's just too sad for words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. It's the least they could have done. But Edward does not eat food :/

      Delete
  5. Great list! Lovely postcards! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love traveling to faraway places in a book. If the books is any good, I feel as if I've been transported there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, love the way you added in the postcards :-) I love book-travelling.

    ReplyDelete