Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: Fate's Fables



Imagine getting thrown into another world where your only means of survival is using your creativity. Both challenging and fun, T. Rae Mitchell created a wonderland that will delight many. 

The opening of the book was slightly confusing. In fact, it felt more like a prologue since we are introduced to someone other than the main character in a complete different setting. But the story quickly picked up when Fate took over. She is very direct and humorous, rewriting unexpected endings to the fables. 

One of the things that impressed me more about this book is the countless types of characters Fate encounters: Goblins, Trolls, Sorcerers, Fae ... the list is long. And if like me, you cannot live without romance, you will not be disappointed. His name is Finn and he has a Scottish accent. Prepare to be swooned.



2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this book before. Anyway the synopsis sounds pretty good. Yup adding it to my TBR =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover did it for me. I was this close of dying my hair, lol. Hope you enjoy the book :)

      Delete