Friday, February 8, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Parajunkee's view / Alison Can read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY

Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back




 Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTESTS books off a mardi gras float -- what would you do to have them thrown at you?



A: Whenever you really, really want something, the best thing to do is to think strategically.


1. Arrive early. Most gifts get thrown in the front, plus if I were way in the back taller people would jump and take my prize.

Heidi Klum is a costume Goddess
2. Dress-up. I wouldn't show skin in a sexual way. Instead, I would come in a crazy costume to draw attention. Wouldn't you want to know how many books Heidi Klum could catch in that outfit?

3. Pretend this is a pinata game. I would never take my eyes off the books. It's not an all for one, and one for all situation more of a "move out of my way bead girls that book is mine!!!"





9 comments:

  1. HA - LOVE your thought out answer. Execution would be something to see! Thanks for visiting my F&F and for following! Followed you back via GFC.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Nice strategy plan! I like it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic plan. Strategy is always the best way to win.
    Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!
    New follower
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you've got it all sorted. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well WOW... Nice choice.
    BTW That costume is of KALI MAA, Hindu goddess associated with empowerment, I like your choice. I am A HINDU< from India and I worship Maa KALI.. :)
    New GFC Follower,
    thanks for stopping by
    xx
    Ankita @ Booklok Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm nominating you for the LIebster blog award! See my post at Free Spirit Books Liebster Award
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer, I also nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Go here
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete